Long live evil!
Song: Rotten to the Core (Instrumental) from Disney's Descendants
Used for entertainment purposes. No copyright infringements intended. This video is in no way sponsored.
What programs do you use?
Paint Tool SAI
Surface Pro 4 Tablet
Adobe Photoshop CC
Adobe After Effects CC
Corel Video Studio Pro X10
Can you draw me?
Yes! I have commissions available here: www.katidoodlesmuch.com/commissions.
Check out more of my work at https://www.katidoodlesmuch.comFollow me on Instagram & Twitter: @katidoodlesmuch
- Rossy Mendoza: I Love Descendants 1,2 and I can not wait to Descendants 3.💥💣🍎
- Alesia Fitzhugh: Herbert Carey me too!!!!😂😂😂
- Sasirayi Nyagota: APTV are you serious!
- HannahsBauty Hacks: I LOVE the New outfits
- OreoAnimations OwO: Omg you need to see the second trailer! It involves dittzy ( srry if I spelled her name wrong)
- katidoodlesmuch: Tiffany Mason thank you! The hair is definitely my favorite part to draw. :D
- Karl Andrei Galang: Omg katidoodlemuch can you do ariana grande
- Herbert Carey: OMG I'M SO EXCITED FOR THE NEW DESCENDANTS 3!!!!! LOVE UR ART
- Charlotte's Channel: Me too
- APTV: Am I the only one who thinks the new outfits look like a downgrade compared to D1 & 2
- Alexa Parrott: This is great!!! I love all of your drawings!!!!
- Kaili Samantha: It's so good! I love your fan art! I have gotten better at drawing by watching your speed paints so thank you so much!
- Kaili Samantha: APTV Sadly, I agree. But I like Evie's hair and the colour of Mal's hair (I didn't like how it was almost pink in the last one). I also like the colours of Mal's outfit (like with the hair Mal is not as pinky-purple like how she was in D2), but I think they could have done more with the actual look. Edit: adding on, I still think they look great but I just think that they look way more simple and not as integrate as D2. I have been looking at other photos and I have to say I like them more now that I am seeing them in action or with different angles. I think these outfits are more for action rather than design. But I think D2s costumes are the best in terms of design but I think with more time i will grow to like these more and more. I think that these costumes are a little bit of a downgrade from D2 but are just as good if not a bit better than D1.
- FBI: katidoodlesmuch Lmao. Almost ten years huh? Really looks like a lot of practice went into that. I'm only twelve and I can draw much better than that even when I'm drawing a cartoon :/ Listen I liked it but just not the faces. They freaked me outjus look at em
- Irene Maciel Gonzalez: Que bonito
- ani 💕💕I love it💕💕💕
- FBI: katidoodlesmuch k
- Sadia Khatoon: These looks r more stylish
- diamonds ray: APTV I agree
- الفتى الغامض: 😍
- FBI: Everything great except the faces. Ew
- Tiffany Mason: Youre an amazing artist! I love how you make the hair !
- katidoodlesmuch: alana morris I've been a professional illustrator for almost 10 years now. I think I've had my fair share of practice. These are supposed to be cartoons, not realistic. :)
- ღ FairyMuffin Mashups ღ: Plz Do Evil Audrey!!!
- Marcos Juciede: Hello you drawing the Audrey new lock?
- Jaciene Vieira rodrigues dos Santos: ja fiz
- Sanda PANDA: What an talent *AWESOME* To do this this draw is *A LOT* of work
- isips Acosta: I love paint
- HannahsBauty Hacks: I Love the new outfits from decendens 3
- Dblais Carlos looks like a star wars character (no hate to the artist)
- Kimberley Paris: You could have a condses with lunar for itsfunneh pls
- Karl Andrei Galang: Can I print that I lbe descendants pls
- wiem yousfi: Me too!!!
- Emy Yoelaichah: SOFIA CARSON LOOKS SO BEAUTY
- Team carsonators: 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍AMAZING
- Veronica Hurstvevo: I love this
- kiti chistosa negra graciosa Frias: Hi,i love You it's fantástic
- Katherine Joanna Figueroa Mendoza: 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
- ruby daniels: did you notice that Mal is the shortest in the group i bet shes as tall as me
- Tanequa Woodson: I love art work of Descendants 3 new looks is awesome and amazing job art work beautiful 😎😎💖
- Tiffany Mason: katidoodlesmuch no problem 👍🏻😁 yeah it looks really good lol
- Luz Sifuentes: Omayganes
- Jaciene Vieira rodrigues dos Santos: gracias
- daniela Alejandra Alvarado Sequera: Hola Kati te invito a mi canal por fa😍😍😘😘😇😇😇
- :v Sãrãx Crìçty v:: Super!!
- katidoodlesmuch: alana morris as I said before, you have every right to have that opinion. I'm sure you watch lots of animation on TV that you don't like either. It's fine, but there's no need to tell the artist that their hard work wasn't worth it. Again, thanks for watching my video. Have a nice day.
- Katherine Joanna Figueroa Mendoza: Me too
- artavius hill: Why does mal lip at the bottom look so big look really
- Funny Girly: Je te conseille de faire un diaporama de tous les dessins descendants que tu as fait se sera cool
- Descendants Potter YT: Can u do Uma, Harry and Gil please ?
- Jane Tillberg: WHAT???? ? =^@#"#(:#(=:* 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😵😵😵😵
- D3 Jackson: I like all of your drawings but I just haven't had a chance to wach them
- Bj Love it
- FBI: katidoodlesmuch maybe just practice until you can draw faces good, then put it on the internet
- Maria Garcia: #DESCENDANTS3
- Thunder Heart: These are really good! You should try the new looks of the pirate crew
Descendants 3 - New Looks | Fan Art | Speedpaint
|33, views views||followers|
|Film & Animation||Upload TimePublished on 3 Jun|
It’s been an emotional month for Sofia Carson and her Descendants co-stars. Not only are they mourning the devastating death of their on and offscreen friend Cameron Boyce, who shockingly passed away at the age of 20 on July 6, but the loss of the franchise which built their boundless love for each other. Descendants 3, the final film in the Kenny Ortega-helmed Disney Channel trilogy, premiered on Friday, August 3, closing a huge chapter for all involved. The year-old performer honored her “core four” by opening up in an incredibly touching letter.
Like many stars and fans, Sofia spent the Descendants 3 premiere evening reflecting. The American-Colombian exposed her heart as she penned a raw farewell to it all. “My Dearest Evie,” she began, “As I write this, I cannot bring myself to say goodbye to you… but this is not a goodbye.”
“You and I are bound at the heart from here until eternity. And until then I will love you, Evie. Forever and for always,” she continued. “Five years ago, I walked into an audition room, that, little did I know, would turn my whole world upside down and paint it a beautiful shade of blue. To say that you changed my life would be saying too littleBut, if I’m being honest, I could never say enough. I could never find the words to express to you the fairytale you have gifted me.”
“You have taken me on the journey of a lifetime & this life time over (and a thousand lifetimes after that). Every precious moment, every memory, every laugh, every smilehas felt like pixie dust. The purest magic. A fairytale.”
Mal and Evie
I’m loving the show all the movies and every scene of it is amazing.
Love to watched it again.
I still have plenty of WIPS to work on related to Descendants and some other works too haha.
Dang.. I haven’t posted for days so here some new artwork.
Uma X Harry
really love this two
i got scared on coloring this work.
Especially Uma’s braided hair and there clothes it was difficult.
But it end up pretty good.
1 / 22
Descendants 4 Wanted Logo
2 / 22
Carlos' Crossbones Icon, modified to look like an infinity to honor Cameron Boyce's legacy (i.e. living on forever)
Many of the characters' icons have changed slightly from film to film.
3 / 22
Descendants 4 Poster.  Note Carlos
4 / 22
In Chapter 17 of our D4, Mal goes back to the Isle and contemplates the mural she once painted of her mother, Maleficent.
5 / 22
A close-up of Mal's new hairstyle. It's supposed to look like purple fire, in a nod to her father's blue fire hair.
6 / 22
An avatar-style sketch of Mal in D4.
7 / 22
In Chapter One of our D4, Evie is making a scrapbook. One picture she includes is of her getting crowned Homecoming Queen last year.
8 / 22
Evie's D4 Hairstyle, seen here sketched on top of a screencap from D3. Dizzy dyed it half black/half electric blue, and she's accented here with a head chain.
9 / 22
Mal and Evie, ready to sing from Chapter 2. Evie was last year's Homecoming Queen and though she'll pass on her crown later, she gets to march in the parade first.
10 / 22
Concept Art: Uma Shouts at Protesters in Chapter 2
11 / 22
The ominous message Maleficent's Army leaves behind in Chapter 3.
12 / 22
A portrait of Mal in her main, Isle-style D4 outfit (we call them since they wear them on their cross-country adventure).
This image and the similar ones that follow are sketched on top of Disney trademarked portraits of the actors from D3.
13 / 22
Evie's Adventure Outfit. The heel of her boot looks like the Evil Queen's goblet.
14 / 22
Jay's Adventure Outfit. His hood looks like that of a cobra.
The staff he's carrying is Jafar's staff from Disney's live-action Aladdin.
15 / 22
Carlos' and Jane's Adventure Outfits. Since Carlos spends most of the story as a dog, we'd only see this costume briefly at the end when the curse is broken. And yes, Evie has finally made outfits for all the Auradon kids too.
16 / 22
Uma's Adventure Outfit. Her pants look like her tentacles, complete with little suction cups down the side.
17 / 22
Audrey's Adventure Outfit. Mal's not the only one with fake wings anymore.
18 / 22
The wedding icon. It's Mal's icon from the prior films, but now one creature looks like Ben's beast icon, and both are wearing crowns.
Do you see the hidden MB?
19 / 22
Evie's icon, updated for D4 to be a She incorporated lace into everyone's new outfits ( / ).
20 / 22
Carlos' Infinity Crossbones Icon, again.
21 / 22
22 / 22
Our costume design for Evie's main outfit.
Everyone has a hood on their jacket since it sometimes rains on their travels. Also, the back of everyone's jacket says to contrast with on their adversaries' clothes.
More artwork coming soon. to get notified of new posts in your inbox.
Fan Website for Disney's Descendants franchise.   No copyright claimed to Disney content.
Original content as well as modifications to Disney content Copyright MCL, All Rights Reserved.
See LEGAL for more information. Terms & Privacy
3 art descendants fan
By Beth Deitchman
Director Kenny Ortega has always been surrounded by heroes, sometimes even literally. As a young boy, Ortega’s bedroom was filled with wood cut-outs of Disney characters that his father, an artist with a love for Disney animation, created for him. But for Ortega, there was something unmistakably captivating about Disney villains. “Although my heroes were not the villains, the villains inspired me in ways,” he shared. “They were just so colorfully sculpted, and I loved that.”
For the last five years, Ortega has immersed himself in a wickedly wonderful world that turns the entire concept of villainy on its head. On Friday, August 2, the premiere of Descendants 3 on Disney Channel brings this chapter of the Villain Kids’ story to a satisfying conclusion. The trequel finds the “core four” graduating from Auradon Prep. Mal (Dove Cameron), Evie (Sofia Carson), Carlos (Cameron Boyce), and Jay (Booboo Stewart) return to the Isle of the Lost in search of a new group of deserving VKs to follow in their footsteps on the other side of the barrier. But when Mal senses that her new home is under threat, she resolves to close the barrier completely—a decision that leads to the biggest challenge yet for the daughter of Maleficent and her friends.
“I hope that we fulfill the expectations and hopes of our fans, in that we have a story here that encapsulates all of our main characters but gives them all a kind of wonderful final run around the track, landing them in a place that I think is special and deserved,” Ortega told D
Beloved baddies Uma (China Anne McClain), Harry Hook (Thomas Doherty), Gil (Dylan Playfair), and Dizzy (Anna Cathcart) return for Descendants 3, as do their not-so-evil-born counterparts, including King Ben (Mitchell Hope), Audrey (Sarah Jeffery), Chad Charming (Jedidiah Goodacre), Doug (Zachary Gibson), and Jane (Brenna D’Amico). But Descendants fan are in for a devilish introduction to the franchise for two frightfully familiar foes: Hades and Dr. Facilier, played by Cheyenne Jackson and Jamal Sims, respectively.
Ortega points out that working with these heritage characters, rather than their offspring, presented a thrilling opportunity for the filmmakers. “We’re bringing back the actual characters in a live-action film. It’s important that the DNA is connected [to how they’ve been portrayed in the animated classics], but there’s a certain freedom that we have,” he explains. “We can show new colors—great, great colors—but we can’t throw the baby out with the bathwater.”
With Jackson and Sims, Ortega says they cast actors who stayed true to the villains fans grew up loving, but also infused the characters with surprising new qualities. “Both of these gentlemen came in with something that gave us the confidence that they would be the right people—and so much fun,” Ortega says. “Cheyenne comes from Broadway and television and film; and Jamal is an extraordinary world-class choreographer who just did the live-action Aladdin for Disney. They came to us with a life of experience and know-how.”
The soon-to-be-Disney Legend, who was also the creative force behind Disney Channel’s hugely successful High School Musical franchise, emphasizes that when he casts actors he looks for people who will become partners, sharing his passion and approaching the project with their own voices and ideas. He found that—and more—in the talented young cast of Descendants, to whom he’s grown incredibly close since Mal first graffitied the rallying cry, “Long live evil.”
After five years together and three movies, Ortega remains grateful for the “continuous enthusiasm and energy in which they approached every day; the love that they had for their characters and each other; their dedication to the work; and wanting to come back and continue to do it again.”
When he spoke with D23, Ortega described actor Cameron Boyce, who passed away on July 6, as “an artist’s artist,” who he cast in the role of Carlos on the spot when they first met.
Boyce’s family joined Descendants stars Dove Cameron, Zachary Gibson, Mitchell Hope, and Booboo Stewart to support Ortega as he was honored with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on July “His all-too-brief appearance in this life inspired me beyond words and many of us here and generations of kids and families all over this world,” said Ortega of Boyce during the ceremony. “His extraordinary talent and loving heart will be remembered through his foundation. The foundation is called The Cameron Boyce Foundation and has been set up by his family to remember Cameron by continuing his pursuit to make positive change in the world. Cameron said, ‘We can’t take it with us, so it’s about what you leave.’ With this, I promise Cameron that I will carry this goodness with me in all the days of my life.”
Disney Channel will dedicate the August 2 premiere telecast of Descendants 3 in Cameron Boyce’s memory. Tune in at 8 p.m. EDT/PDT to see Carlos, Mal, Evie, and Jay return to the Isle of the Lost one last time.
But for this I write, so as not to close my eyes to shame. I remember her stunned eyes when I said to her in an undertone: Let me fuck thee. At that moment there was no one at the table, our small crowd dispersed in all directions.
- Station 16 sacramento menu
- Atlantis granite llc
- Sword and scale plus free
- Warner theater coupon code
- Color fill engraved acrylic
- 1963 impala cowl tag location
- Custom object in salesforce
- Walking dead 150 review
- John deere db 90
- Nhra live timing
- Top 100 anime list poster
- Angelina county indictments 2019
- Craigslist fayetteville nc wanted
Pressing her against the wall. The boy fell from the blow, blood splattered down his face, and Fira stepped over him, as if nothing had happened. To her surprise, all systems worked fine. Burknuv again these microfilters she crawled further, standing in a wide opening of the air flow pipe going up. I crawled up next.