You are being re-directed to a third party site. Please acknowledge the disclaimer before proceeding further.
You are about to access a site, the accuracy or completeness of the materials or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed through it, is not warranted by SBICPSL and shall be solely be construed to be set forth by the third party.
You will access this site solely for the payment of your bills and you acknowledge that any reliance on any opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information available on the site shall be at your sole risk and consequences.
SBICPSL and its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, officers, directors and agents, expressly disclaim any liability for any deficiency in the services of the service provider whose site you are about to access. Neither SBICPSL nor any of its affiliates nor their directors, officers and employees will be liable to or have any responsibility of any kind for any loss that you incur in the event of any deficiency in the services of the service provider, failure or disruption of the site of the service provider, or resulting from the act or omission of any other party involved in making this site or the data contained therein available to you, or from any other cause relating to your access to, inability to access, or use of the site or these materials in accordance thereto SBICSPL and all its related parties described hereinabove stand indemnified from all proceedings or matters arising thereto.
Got an Amex Platinum? Get Bose QC35 Headphones for $99 (Or Nearly Free!)
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For more information check out our Advertising Disclosure.
Bose QuietComfort 35 noise-canceling headphones are some of the best travel headphones, period. Theyre wireless, have unbeatable noise-cancellation technology, and are plenty comfortable for long-haul flights (or long stretches of work-from-home).
You can buy them for $ during Amazon Prime Day a $ discount. But well do you one better.
Dell is also currently selling these wireless Bose QuietComfort 35 II headphones for $ If youve got the Platinum Card from American Express, you could knock that down to just $ (plus tax). Got the Business Platinum Card from American Express? You may be able to snag these headphones for nearly free, paying just $14 or so in taxes.
How to Get a Deal on Bose QuietComfort 35s
On the Personal Platinum card, American Express recently added a new Amex Offer for $ off any Dell purchase of $ If you havent already, log into your account and add this offer to your card. Then just put charge the Bose headphones to your Platinum card and voila the $ statement credit should kick in automatically, bringing your price down to $
It gets even better on the Business Platinum card. In normal times, the Business Platinum card gets $ each year in Dell shopping credits: $ for January through June, and another $ for July through December. But American Express doubled those credits during the pandemic.
So if you havent used those statement credits yet, youve got $ to use on Dell purchases. Put these deeply discounted Bose on your Business Platinum card, and youll wind up paying just the taxes for a $ pair of noise-canceling headphones. It doesnt get much better than that.
Thrifty Tip: Make your purchase through Rakuten, which is currently offering 2% cashback (or 2x Amex points) on Dell to make it an even better deal!
Buy these Bose QuietComfort 35 II Headphones from Dell!
Weve seen some great deals on noise-canceling headphones this week, but this one takes the cake.
Stack a great sale with the Dell Amex Offer on your Amex Platinum card, and you can score these top-notch wireless Bose noise-canceling headphones for just $ plus tax. Or take it even farther with the Business Platinum card and pick them up for next to nothing.
Lead photo courtesy of Amazon
Stop overpaying for travel!
Get our daily email for the latest in travel, flight deals, and how to save on your next trip.
- Welcome Offer: Earn , Membership Rewards® points after you spend $15, on eligible purchases with the Business Platinum Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Get 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
- Get 50% more Membership Rewards® points. That's an extra half point per dollar, on each eligible purchase of $5, or more. You can get up to 1 million additional points per year.
- 35% Airline Bonus: Use Membership Rewards® Pay with Points for all or part of a flight with your selected qualifying airline, and you can get 35% of the points back, up to , bonus points per calendar year when you book on amextravel.com.
- Breeze through security with CLEAR® where available and get up to $ back per year on your membership when you use your Card.
- Enroll to get up to $ in statement credits annually by getting up to $ semi-annually for U.S. purchases with Dell. Terms apply.
- PAY OVER TIME OPTION: A flexible payment option to help manage cash flow on purchases of $ or more.
- Terms Apply.
- Rates & Fees
Payment methods and financing options
For your convenience, we offer a wide array of payment methods to complete your purchase on Bose.com.
The payment amount is authorized and held by your financial institution at the time you place your order. Your account is actually charged when your order ships.
Please note: Authorized and held amounts will not be available for other purchases. If an order is canceled, the authorization hold will expire in accordance with the terms of your bank or financial institution.
PayPal is a very safe and easy way to pay. You can use your credit card or bank account without exposing your account numbers. You can link your credit card or bank account to your PayPal account so you don't have to enter your card number or address everywhere you shop. Just log in to PayPal and quickly check out in a few clicks.
To pay by personal check, please call
Paypal Credit is a convenient and secure payment method that gives you the flexibility to purchase without using your credit card.
On orders over $1, No interest if paid in full in 6 months. Subject to credit approval.See more details.
How do I apply for PayPal Credit?
You may select PayPal Credit in the purchase process. When placing your order, you will be sent to the PayPal Credit website and asked to provide your birth date and the last 4 digits of your Social Security number. Accept the terms, and if approved, your purchase is complete.
How does the "No interest if paid in full in 6 months" promotion work?
If your order is greater than $1, and you are approved for PayPal Credit financing, you will receive monthly statements and will be required to make at least the minimum monthly payment displayed on your billing statement each month during the promotional period. As long as you pay in full by the promotion expiration date, you will not be billed interest. If you do not pay in full, interest will be billed from the date of purchase.
Where can I check my balance, make a payment or obtain information about my PayPal Credit account?
The PayPal Credit website provides access to account information. You can also call PayPal Credit at
Bose Pay is a payment method powered by Klarna. It allows you to buy now and pay later. Spread the cost of your purchase over time with convenient, stress-free payment options. It is easy, safe to use, and interest free. Bose Pay lets you use your credit or debit card of choice and reminds you of your next payments to come.
Bose Pay payment plan options will vary depending on the total transaction value. When you choose Bose Pay as a payment method, a one-time service charge will be applied to your transaction. The applicable service charge will be determined as a percentage of your total transaction amount. To choose Bose Pay as a payment method, select “Pay later” at checkout.
For more information on how Klarna works, visit Klarna’s website.
Offers card bose credit
Bose Store Offers
Not an SBI Cardholder?Apply Now
Take advantage of great EMI deals on your SBI Card
Buy anything and pay back in 3 and 6 EMIs
Avail Manufacturer Discount on select products: 3 months%, 6 months%
No documentation required. No Processing fee
Steps to avail this offer
Visit the nearest Bose store to avail this offer
All SBI Credit Cards excluding Corporate Cards
Interest charges applicable on Monthly Reducing Balance
An interest of 14% per annum will be charged for 3 and 6 EMIs
EMI Pre-Closure Charges – 3% of outstanding balance
General Terms and Conditions
- This General Terms and Conditions as provided hereunder are to be read in conjunction with, and not in derogation to the terms and conditions contained in the Cardholder Agreement and nothing contained herein shall be construed or interpreted prejudicial to the terms and conditions of the Cardholder Agreement.
- Unless otherwise specified, the terms and expressions contained herein shall have the same meaning as ascribed to them in the Cardholder Agreement.
- This offer is brought to you by SBICPSL in conjunction with the merchant/ manufacturer entity through our aggregator/partner.
- The EMI offers are valid for resident Indian citizens only and for transactions effected through SBI Credit Card with in the territory of India.
- The EMI offers are valid only for selected products and/or services at selected Merchant Entities.
- Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any such participation is purely voluntary and the same is being made purely on a “best effort basis”.
- Tenure of EMI may vary with different product/services and Merchant Entities.
In these Terms and Conditions, the following terms shall have the following meanings
- “Credit Card” shall mean an unexpired credit card issued by SBICPSL
- “Cardholder” shall mean the holder of a Credit Card
- “Merchant EMI” shall mean a product wherein the purchase(s) done at Merchant Establishments/websites and are converted into Equal Monthly Installments at the point of transaction at the rate as communicated at the time of availing the product(s)/service(s).
Terms and Conditions for Merchant EMI
- Merchant EMI needs to be opted for at the time of transaction.
- A Cardholder may opt to convert a purchase at select Merchant outlets into Equated Monthly Installments (EMIs.) The Purchase/s would be converted into Equated Monthly Installments (EMI) by charging interest on the total EMI Booking Amount value on a monthly reducing balance basis.
- In the event the Credit Card is closed prior to all installments being charged, the amount outstanding against Merchant EMI plan shall be debited as a consolidated amount from the Credit Card account of the Cardholder.
- SBICPSL shall be entitled to demand immediate repayment of such consolidated outstanding amounts.
- The EMI shall be computed on a monthly reducing balance.
- 14% Rate of interest applicable on monthly reducing balance on EMI transactions of 3,6,9 & 12 months and 15% Rate of interest applicable on monthly reducing balance on EMI transactions of 18 & 24 months.
- The Credit Limit on the Credit Card shall be blocked to the extent of the full transaction amount. The Credit Limit will be released to such extent as and when the EMI is billed and paid for in subsequent months.
- Interest rates as communicated at the time of availing of the product(s) shall be applicable/ levied.
- EMI would be booked automatically within 3 to 4 working days on request placed at the merchant provided there is sufficient outstanding balance available on card at the time of conversion. Please note, in case current outstanding balance on SBI card is less than the requested transaction amount then the current outstanding amount would be converted into EMI provided difference between current outstanding amount and requested transaction amount is less than or equal to 90%.
- In case of any dispute/issue with respect to a merchant EMI transaction, cardholder must report the same to SBI Card within 45 days of transaction. SBICPSL shall not be liable for any non-conversion/cashback related issues reported post this period.
- SBICPSL will not be responsible for EMI conversion of transactions where merchant has erroneously swiped transaction as a regular transaction instead of EMI. Customers are advised to check charge-slip for EMI details post transaction and request merchant to Void transaction in cases where a transaction is swiped as a regular transaction instead of EMI.
- SBICPSL will not be responsible for EMI conversion of transactions where on account of a technical issue with merchant’s swipe machine, EMI option could not be opted for. Customers are requested to do transaction at some other merchant outlet in such cases.
- Partial refunds do not affect the EMI booking done on card. In such cases, interest already billed to card will not be reversed.
- Minimum merchant EMI booking amount is Rs. Some merchants may at their sole discretion choose to offer EMI on purchases much above this value.
- Merchant / Manufacturer can choose to offer EMI option only on select products at their own discretion.
- Merchant / manufacturer cashback/ discount will be posted on the same day of the interest-bearing EMI booking plan creation on the account. It is relevant to note that merchant / manufacturer cashback/ discount is being directly offered by the merchant / manufacturer to the customers through aggregator / partner. In an exceptional case of EMI booking cancellation, any such Merchant / manufacturer cashback/ discount posted to card earlier, will be debited in full.
- If the EMI booking is validly rejected by SBICPSL in accordance with SBICPSL policies, cashback/ discount transaction would not be posted on the account.
- Cancellation of Merchant EMI bookings is not allowed – except in case of the transaction itself being cancelled and full refund from merchant reflecting on card. For such cancellation requests arising out of full refund, customers need to contact below mentioned SBI Card helpline numbers.
- Reward points shall be earned as per features applicable to the Credit Card for the Merchant EMI purchase.
- The conversion of the purchase amount to applicable EMI scheme is at the sole discretion of SBICPSL and such conversion is dependent upon timely submission of accurate purchase details by the aggregator to the SBICPSL in accordance with the terms and conditions agreed to by and between SBICPSL and the Aggregator and the Cardholder meeting the other eligibility criteria as applicable to such EMI offers. The Aggregator alone shall be responsible and liable to SBICPSL and the Cardholder for all matters relating to non-conversion of the purchase amount to EMI scheme either for itself and/or on behalf of the merchants enrolled directly by the aggregator for the EMI program. The responsibility of the aggregator and/or the Merchant shall be in accordance to their respective obligations under this program.
Billing and repayment
The first EMI shall be billed on the first billing date for the Credit Card that falls post the date of the transaction on the Credit Card that is being converted into EMI as per the Merchant EMI plan. All billing of EMIs in the subsequent months shall be on the billing date of the Credit Card for that month.
The EMI amount shall be included as a part of the minimum amount due appearing in the Cardholder’s monthly Credit Card Statement. Charges as communicated in the Most Important Terms and Conditions and Cardholder Terms & Conditions shall be applicable/ levied if the minimum amount due remains unpaid by the payment due date. Also refer to the Service Charges on Card Balances clause below.
Interest Calculation Methodology
Interest rates as communicated at the time of availing of the product(s)/service(s) shall be levied/ applicable on the EMI Booking amount. Interest rates applicable on monthly reducing balance methodology.
Service Charges on Card balances
If the amount paid towards dues on the Credit Card is less than the Total Amount Due, Service Charges shall be levied on such outstanding (including but not limited to the EMI as above), as per the interest rate applicable and communicated in the Most Important Terms & Conditions (MITC) and Cardholder Terms & Conditions. This rate is subject to change with prior notice. The applicable interest rate for computation of Service Charges on Credit Card balances shall be mentioned on the monthly statement. Please note, if the amount paid towards dues on the Credit Card is less than the Minimum Amount Due, Late Fee and Service charges, as applicable, shall be levied.
Prepayment process and related charges
Any payment/refund made into the Credit Card Account over and above the EMI shall not be deemed to be payment towards the amount availed under Merchant EMI and shall not be deemed as closure of the said facility. You can choose to pre-close the Merchant EMI facility with pre-payment charges by calling SBI Card helpline at 39 02 02 02 (Prefix STD code of your city while calling from mobile) or (if calling from MTNL and BSNL lines). IVR & Emergency Services are available 24 hours and Customer Service representatives are available from Monday to Saturday between 8am to 8pm. SBICPSL reserves the right to revise the pre-payment charges at its discretion, with prior notice and such revised charges shall be binding on the Cardholder. Once the Merchant EMI is pre-closed, for any reason whatsoever, all outstanding including but not limited to the principal outstanding, pre-closure charge and the interest for the actual number of days till closure i.e., from the last billing date till the date of closure, shall be debited to the Credit Card account. In case of partial refund done by merchant towards a merchant EMI transaction,interest already billed to card will not be reversed.
Pre-closure due to non-payment
In the event of non-payment of the minimum amount due for three successive months, the Merchant EMI shall be pre-closed and the principal outstanding, the interest for the days till closure and the pre-closure charges shall be debited to the Credit Card account and appear in the subsequent monthly statement. SBICPSL shall be entitled to demand immediate repayment of such consolidated outstanding amounts. Pre-closure due to Card closure
In the event the Credit Card is closed prior to all EMI(s) being charged, the amount outstanding under Merchant EMI and any applicable charges, as on the date of closure of the Credit Card shall be debited to the Credit Card account as a consolidated amount. SBICPSL shall be entitled to demand immediate repayment of such consolidated outstanding amounts.
Pre-closure on request
The SBI Cardholder can make request for pre-closure of EMI plan by calling the SBI Card helpline at 39 02 02 02 (Prefix STD code of your city while calling from mobile) or (if calling from MTNL and BSNL lines). IVR & Emergency Services are available 24 hours and Customer Service representatives are available from Monday to Saturday between 8am to 8pm. On receipt of this request, the outstanding principal amount is moved back to SBI Cardholders retail balance and a preclosure fee of 3% shall be levied on the same. The outstanding principle amount is calculated basis reducing interest rate. At the time of preclosure of EMI Plan, if the SBI Cardholders account is revolving, then the above mentioned amount (Principal amount + Preclosure fee) will be added to the revolving balance and will attract standard credit card interest charges.
To my slight hint that it was worth at least to warn me about being late, they only replied something like It doesn't matter. On the way, we exchanged meaningless phrases, while I entertained myself by looking at Zhenya. She was as tall as me, that is, somewhere in the region of 178 - 185 cm, I just remember these numbers (and imagine) very approximately.
You will also be interested:
- Buell xb12r review
- Nsfw memes
- Maadi bayonet
- Chair feet home depot
- Jeep rubicon diesel price
- Hanging wood sculpture
- M8 43mm screw samsung
- Joshua 15 niv
- M50 c1 main board
- 2014 camaro rs bumper
Girls, dear, walk like this. Do not wear stupid tights and slippers on a low platform. Yes, I know - this is the fashion now.