Innovative Refrigeration Systems, Inc. is a locally-owned, premier custom refrigeration system company that provides a one-stop shop for our valued customers. We are proud to provide everything from custom designed refrigeration systems to upkeep and maintenance for our clients. Because of our continuous growth, we are looking for qualified new teammates who share our drive and vision.
We are seeking a Refrigeration Service Technician Apprentice who is looking to grow their career. This position will start out as a trainee position that will work alongside our construction & service teams. This position will require travel, an EPA Universal license, and the ability to work well alone and with a team. The ideal candidate will be able to think quickly on their feet and be able to problem solve effectively. Once the training period is completed, the candidate will transition to a role as a Service Technician. As a Service Technician, this position would be a part of our Service department and would be responsible for the repair, maintenance, & support of industrial refrigeration equipment for our valued customers. A working knowledge of commercial- industrial refrigeration and electrical controls is preferred to be successful in this role. This position will be required to be on an on-call rotation and national travel is required. Advancement opportunities into field supervisors and project commissioning are available for qualified and motivated candidates.
Why work for us? We can offer you a career path and training to advance your career to the next level! We offer competitive salary, full benefits, substantial retirement packages (15% dollar for dollar match!), and growth opportunities to establish a career. Simply put, we are looking to invest time and money into developing the most elite team in the refrigeration industry. If you want to be the best in the business, this position is for you!
Apprenticeship Training Program: Innovative has developed a federally recognized Industrial Refrigeration Technician apprenticeship program to advance the career of our technicians. This position offers enrollment in a 3-year long program that will result in becoming a licensed Industrial Refrigeration Journeyman. Your enrollment will begin on the nearest upcoming quarter.
- Responsible for refrigeration repair and maintenance support to industrial accounts in food and beverage and refrigerated storage equipment ranging from HP to 5, HP
- Perform routine and emergency service on ammonia and Freon refrigeration equipment commonly found in industrial applications
- Use working knowledge of screw and reciprocal compressors, electrical troubleshooting all common types of ammonia central systems, & control/alarm systems to perform inspections and preventative maintenance as required
- Demonstrate an understanding and adherence to all work safety policies, procedures and governing requirements
- Knowledge of controls and electric (high and low voltage)
- Must be a high school graduate or have attained a GED, HVAC tech school preferred
- Universal EPA certification OR ability to obtain within 90 days
- RETA 1&2 certification preferred
- Motor alignment experience a plus
- Company is a tobacco-free workplace and, no tobacco products are allowed on the jobsite(s).
- Position requires a pre-employment drug screening, felony screening, and motor vehicle record screening
- This position is a safety sensitive position and will require pre-employment and regular drug testing
Innovative Refrigeration Systems Pay & Benefits reviews
Carrot on a string. Mass hiring to meet labor production goals, then mass firing
"Welder" bootcamp (Former Employee) - Lyndhurst, VA - February 26,
Bit of a background.. I've got over 10k hours of welding, fabricating and construction experience with over 10 different companies, and have never worked in an environment this disorganized and toxic.
Recruiting and HR are a mess. Constantly conflicting paperwork and guarantees that they can't possibly keep track of because the "90 DAY bootcamp" program changes so frequently, so they're constantly selling you on old inaccurate information. Their big sell is the 15% match, which doesn't start until a year after you complete the 90 DAY bootcamp program, and you aren't vested in until an additional 5 years after that. Benefits start at the end of bootcamp, but I didn't meet a single person on my first tour who had been in the bootcamp program longer than 4 weeks, and that was a single employee.
They claim you "won't only be doing welding" which is understandable, it's not a union job and sometimes with other jobs you'll need to paint or help insulate or help move equipment and materials from A to B. What they don't tell you is that they're hiring you specifically to do manual labor(painting, wire wheeling, turning wrenches, lifting 40 foot sticks of 2" sch40 without mechanical assistance, digging up a busted septic line) to help them meet production demands at a decreased cost by avoiding paying benefits and overtime. You will be doing exactly zero welding in the 90 DAY bootcamp. This is after you come out of pocket from across the country to take a weld test and put yourself up in a hotel on your own dime and MAYBE get hired.
You work 10 consecutive days, two of which are -
Pay rate is fair for the work you're doing
Extremely toxic culture built around manipulation and placing the employee last
innovative refrigeration systems Salaries
Top 10 Related Jobs and Salaries
Top innovative refrigeration systems jobsView All
Cost of Living Calculator
Select the city you’d like to investigate and enter your current annual post-tax income. We’ll show you the new target salary as well as a breakdown of the differences. If you’d like to see job recommendations for your new city, enter your target job title as well. Read our FAQ for more information about the calculator.
This tool is provided for informational purposes only.
Thinking about relocating for a new job? Just curious how your salary stacks up against coworkers living in another city? Our cost of living calculator uses an up-to-date database from The Council for Community and Economic Research (C2ER) to help you get a better understanding of what your salary would need to be to maintain your current standard of living in a different metro area.
* Please note that all salary figures are approximations based upon third party submissions to SimplyHired or its affiliates. These figures are given to SimplyHired users for the purpose of generalized comparison only. Minimum wage may differ by jurisdiction and you should consult the employer for actual salary figures.
First: - Anastasia Petrovna, don't worry. We are not robbers, we are from the telepathic service. Have you heard, probably.
Refrigeration salary innovative systems
Business negotiations are not over. - We are sailing to the lotus thickets, there we should ponder and meditate. - Leshka, I have never seen such beauty, and I am going to give birth to a baby from you.HVAC vs. Refrigeration - Which is Best for You?
And, so on, and the like. I said all this, but I myself could not believe that I was saying it. All the girls enthusiastically listened to me, even Mouse.
- Consumer reports best sedans 2020
- Rental homes prescott az
- Anna louise jewelry
- 1965 thunderbird restomod
- 1 trailer spindle
- Ubuntu sli
- Marcels atlanta
But as soon as we entered the dark entrance, he hugged me and touched his lips to mine. Previously, it was a little disgusting for me to kiss men, I liked to suck them more. But now I did not have any discomfort, it was pleasant for me to merge with him with my tongues. The elevator finally arrived and we went to his house.