Zugec Ultimate Martial Arts
Mixed Martial Arts Gym
More MMA GymsUpdate / Claim Page
Jiu Jitsu Coach
- MMA Junkie : Bellator 268 post-event facts: Sumiko Inaba already making her mark
- MMA Junkie : Maria Henderson: Bellator 268 debut win 'couldn't have gone any better'
- MMAFighting.com : Dominick Cruz buries hatchet with Monster, ‘completely open’ to charity fight with Hans Molenkamp
- MMA Junkie : Sumiko Inaba elated after Bellator 268 submission win: 'That was great'
- MMA Junkie : Corey Anderson makes his case for world's best after Bellator 268: ‘I already know’
- MMA Junkie : Scott Coker: Bellator light heavyweight grand prix winner will be 'best 205er on the planet, period'
- MMA Junkie : Scott Coker: Bellator light heavyweight grand prix winner will be 'best 205er on the planet'
- MMAFighting.com : Francis Ngannou: Ciryl Gane matchup ‘not on the level of a Jon Jones fight’
- MMA Junkie : Before and after stitching: Photos of Danny Roberts' nasty head gash from UFC Fight Night 195
- MMAFighting.com : Jim Miller down for ‘Cowboy’ Cerrone rematch for 40th UFC fight, serious about sticking around until UFC 300
- MMA Junkie : UFC Fight Night 195 post-event facts: 'Cowboy' Cerrone's all-time wins record under threat
- MMAFighting.com : Norma Dumont suggests interim title fight against Holly Holm until Amanda Nunes returns to featherweight
- MMA Junkie : UFC Fight Night 195 Promotional Guidelines Compliance pay: Main event nets $10,500
- MMA Junkie : Fight Tracks: The walkout songs of UFC Fight Night 195 with Tom Petty, Black Sabbath, AC/DC
- MMAFighting.com : Aspen Ladd coach apologizes for ‘harsh’ cornering in UFC Vegas 40 loss
- MMA Weekly : In Italy, Conor McGregor draws crowds everywhere he goes | Photos
- MMA Junkie : Vadim Nemkov def. Julius Anglickas at Bellator 268: Best photos
- MMA Junkie : Corey Anderson def. Ryan Bader at Bellator 268: Best photos
- MMAFighting.com : Bellator 268 results: Vadim Nemkov demolishes Julius Anglickas to defend title, meets Corey Anderson in tourney final
- MMA Weekly : Bellator 268 Results: Vadim Nemkov wins by submission, meets Corey Anderson in Grand Prix finals
Riley Jan Morales
How to get to Morales Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu in Yuma County by Bus?
Public Transportation to Morales Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu in Yuma County
Wondering how to get to Morales Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu in Yuma County, United States? Moovit helps you find the best way to get to Morales Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu with step-by-step directions from the nearest public transit station.
Moovit provides free maps and live directions to help you navigate through your city. View schedules, routes, timetables, and find out how long does it take to get to Morales Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu in real time.
Looking for the nearest stop or station to Morales Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu? Check out this list of stops closest to your destination: State Street @ 8th Street.
You can get to Morales Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu by Bus. These are the lines and routes that have stops nearby - Bus: 10
Want to see if there’s another route that gets you there at an earlier time? Moovit helps you find alternative routes or times. Get directions from and directions to Morales Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu easily from the Moovit App or Website.
We make riding to Morales Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu easy, which is why over 930 million users, including users in Yuma County, trust Moovit as the best app for public transit. You don’t need to download an individual bus app or train app, Moovit is your all-in-one transit app that helps you find the best bus time or train time available.
For information on prices of Bus, costs and ride fares to Morales Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, please check the Moovit app.
Morales Brazilian Jiu-jitsu Academy
Our goal is to help top local businesses get easily discovered.
New customers can now instantly discover and get in touch with places like Morales Brazilian Jiu-jitsu Academy in El Centro.
Your online presence on Top Local Places looks great on all devices, especially mobile. Now you can focus more on your stuff ;)
Your basic listing on Top Local Places in El Centro is free of charge. We believe in giving first. Unlimited views. Unlimited contact request forms sent to your email.
Drop us email on [email protected] to get exclusive promotion in El Centro area. And special promotion in Martial Arts School category in United States.
If you have other questions or would like to change your contact information, contact us: [email protected]
SIGN IN TO UPDATE YOUR INFO
Login Here to edit your contact information
Jitsu morales jiu
by Jan Hester, photography by gus morgan
“Life is funny. On a day you feel your worst, the best things can happen,” said Physical & Technical Security Director Luis Morales. On a recent morning, Morales almost skipped his Brazilian jiu jitsu (BJJ) class due to a pesky head cold that kept him awake most of the night. But he forged ahead.
“I hoped a workout would make me feel better. I was surprised to find that several of my old students had showed up, including my fellow Studio 3 founder, Raul Lema. Our instructor had everyone line up as usual. Then, much to my surprise, he presented me with the black belt.”
When I first interviewed Luis, in 2013, his BJJ career was well underway. He was a third-level blue belt — each level has four degrees — and was working to share his passion and commitment with other ConocoPhillips employees by launching the Studio 3 dojo (school) in the Houston Wellness Center.
During that 2013 interview, Luis also shared his goal of earning his black belt by his 62nd birthday. He made it by two months.
Responding to a challenge from his grandson Raul, Luis jumped into BJJ with both feet at the age of 53. BJJ is a martial art and combat sport that focuses on grappling, with particular emphasis on ground fighting. It is founded on the concept that a smaller, weaker person can successfully defend against a bigger, stronger, heavier opponent by using technique and leverage.
In his professional life, Luis also focuses on protection. As director, Physical & Technical Security, he develops security programs for ConocoPhillips locations around the world, including access controls, cameras and vehicle barriers. He also performs security risk assessments and audits that address a range of threats.
“Our most critical asset is our people,” Luis said. “Keeping ConocoPhillips people safe around the world is our highest priority.”
Luis and his team played a pivotal role in the company’s recent move to new headquarters in a high-rise building, working throughout the phased move to set up and maintain access control and closed-circuit television systems.
For Luis, realizing the dream of achieving a black belt is the culmination of nine years hard work: training three to five days a week, competitions to help accelerate growth, and teaching 80 to 100 hours. He has competed in 30 tournaments but gave up competing for the last two years to earn his teaching credits while supporting his team.
“The International Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Foundation has established guidelines for advancement through the different belts, including time required at each level. I’m right on schedule. I feel a little beat up some days, but I enjoy what I do.”
What does it feel like to earn a black belt? Pretty good, according to Luis, despite the dents and dings.
“A black belt is the ultimate in any martial art, but it takes longer to earn one in Brazilian jujitsu than any other practice,” Luis said. “My wife was also very happy. She’s seen me bumped and bruised over the past nine years.”
Luis remains a committed practitioner of BJJ at ConocoPhillips’ Studio 3. Now under the expert tutelage of black belt holder David Alfon, the dojo offers self-defense classes, exercises and sparring Monday through Friday.
asked Luis how many more years he planned to practice the “gentle art.” His answer didn’t surprise.
“As long as I’m able to train and develop with my son and five grandsons,” Luis said.
Hélio Gracie, who along with his brother Carlos founded the sport, was teaching on the mat until 10 days before his death at the age of 95. Now that he’s reached the level of black belt, perhaps Luis will set a new, equally ambitious goal.
Add to this, long slender legs, a beautiful tight ass and high breasts. Men on the street often stare at her. However, I like it - look how much it fits, but she sleeps - then she is with me. Barbara loves these looks, she's a bit of an exhibitionist.
You will also like:
- Best disney lullabies
- Princess house 12 qt pot
- 2018 audi s4 stage 2
- 2006 toyota tundra radiator replacement
- Wings season 4 episode 11
- Long white acrylic nails
- Moen shower rail
- Reference radio
- Pinterest family tree ideas
- Dan lebatard podcast
- Skylar heart tank
Oleg lay down on top of me and put his penis to my pussy. I felt how it penetrates between the lips of the pussy, and spread my legs wide. As soon as he was all inside me, my husband stopped for a minute, giving my pussy the opportunity to feel everything and adapt to his penis. We started making love at a high pace. It felt so good to feel the movement of his cock inside my wet pussy.