NEFF Announces New Leadership, a Unique Dry-Fit Production Process, and Plans for an E-Commerce Platform
TORONTO, Oct. 27, 2020 /CNW/ - NEFF Beautiful Living began in 1966 by combining old-world craftsmanship with innovative processes to produce some of the world's finest cabinetry. Today, the company has evolved to do more, and be more. When acquired by Arash Beheshti in 2019, under his leadership and guidance, NEFF expanded both its vision and reach, taking beautiful living across the world to destinations including the Bahamas, Chicago, New York, Miami, Russia, Toronto and Hawaii. In addition to kitchens, NEFF now transforms the interiors of residential and commercial properties, hospitality and retail spaces. To Arash, and NEFF, it was never just a cabinet box; it was the beginning of infinite possibilities. In its pursuit of perfection, NEFF brings artists, engineers and designers together to ingrain each inch of design with vibrancy, integrity and durability. Their philosophy: pieces of perfection will always find each other.
Beheshti brings over 25 years of experience in design, engineering, development, construction and manufacturing to NEFF. He also brings a unique perspective, having managed, developed and constructed over 30 high-rise towers, 14,000 residential units and 2 master-planned communities valued at above $5 Billion. Beheshti knows what is needed by the development industry, he was once part of it; now, he has brought that very same understanding to NEFF, and he aims to revolutionize an already innovative industry. Beheshti is integral to NEFF's new perspective, having already introduced numerous procedures and processes that have reimagined the company in its pursuit to live beautiful, and create that which is deserving of the NEFF monogram. In addition to plans which will see an e-commerce platform and extensive digital dealer portals integrated into their new website, allowing both global reach and access, one such initiative is their new Dry-Fit process.
A sign of their commitment to manufacturing luxury, NEFF's Dry-Fit process is unique to the industry, and a true mark of distinguished, elevated design. It is testament to the meticulous attention to detail and preparedness that NEFF is renowned for, and it ensures the quality expected from a brand that a global audience relies on. Inside NEFF's factory of over 100,000 sq. ft., custom-built staging areas host the Dry-Fit process in which 100% of all elevations are tested before shipping. This ensures that each product has already been thoroughly examined, organized and wrapped to preserve quality over the course of the entire process.
"We give our clients exactly what they want. We have expanded our portfolio of palettes, materials, finishes, and hardware; we have entered new industries, integrated new technologies, and transformed our possibilities. Every possibility is offered, and, with upcoming introduction of our e-commerce platform, it will all be accessible from the comfort of your homes." said Arash Beheshti, President, NEFF Beautiful Living.
The process, executed to such precision, as a result of pioneering technology and numerous hours spent, never loses the individual touch of hand-crafted care. NEFF prides itself on its unsurpassed production strength and delicate craftsmanship: that is what enables Beautiful Living to shine through.
About NEFF Beautiful Living
NEFF is one of the world's leading international manufacturing companies. It distributes its products through prominent designers, established dealers and, soon, an e-commerce platform. For over five decades, NEFF has been recognized as a tenured manufacturer of fine cabinetry, creating kitchens, custom closets, hospitality lounges and retail experiences that reimagine what it means to live beautiful. It is the pinnacle of classic craftsmanship.
SOURCE NEFF Beautiful Living
SHARE THIS POST
By using the directory services of Infobel you accept the conditions of use.
1. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF KAPITOL S.A.’s websites (Infobel , Teldir, Scoot). The elements of KAPITOL S.A.’s websites (“the Present Site(s)”) which may contain text, images, audio and video extracts, software and other elements (“the Content”) are provided by KAPITOL S.A. for information only. By accessing the Present Site or by downloading any element of the Content, you accept that you are bound by the terms and conditions set out below (“the Present Terms and Conditions”). If you do not accept the Present Terms and Conditions, you may neither access the site nor download any element whatsoever of the Content.
2. Limitation of liability. KAPITOL S.A. undertakes to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the Content of the Present Sites. However, since the Content has been put together by KAPITOL S.A. from various sources, it is provided to you as it is, given the elements available.
Except where the user can demonstrate the existence of a serious infringement or of fraud with a direct causal link to the loss or damage suffered, KAPITOL S.A. CANNOT BE HELD LIABLE TO YOU OR A THIRD PARTY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS OF ANY KIND ADVERSELY AFFECTING THE CONTENT OR THE ELEMENTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRESENT SITES. KAPITOL S.A. GIVES NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, EITHER TO YOU OR TO THIRD PARTIES, REGARDING THE CONTENT OR THE ELEMENTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRESENT SITES AND IN PARTICULAR GIVES NO GUARANTEE OF A LACK OF COUNTERFEITING, MERCHANTABILTY OR SUITABILITY FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
The Present Sites contain links that permit access to websites not managed or controlled by KAPITOL S.A. KAPITOL S.A. only provides these links for your convenience and is in no way liable for the content of the sites to which they take you. KAPITOL S.A. takes reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy of the Content of the Present Sites but it cannot guarantee that the information accessible via the above-mentioned links is accurate or complete. With regard to this information, it gives no guarantee of a lack of counterfeiting, merchantability or suitability for a particular purpose. Lastly, KAPITOL S.A. gives no guarantee regarding the other websites to which the Present Sites give you access. It is entirely your own responsibility to make sure that the websites which you choose to access are free from any destructive elements, including viruses.
Except where the user can demonstrate the existence of a serious infringement or of fraud with a direct causal link to the loss or damage suffered, KAPITOL S.A. CANNOT IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE HELD LIABLE FOR DAMAGE OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE OR LOSS, RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE PRESENT SITES OR FROM THE CONTENT AVAILABLE OR REFERRED TO ON THE LATTER OR ON ANY OTHER SITE WHICH YOU MAY ACCESS VIA THE PRESENT SITES, EVEN WHERE IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE OR LOSSES.
3. Use of the present sites. The copying, reproduction, extraction, commercialisation by sale, hire, distribution and any other form of making the Content of the Present Sites available to third parties for any purpose, commercial or non-commercial, whatsoever in its entirety or in part as well as, more generally, any use inconsistent with the nature of the elements contained on the Present Sites is strictly forbidden. Moreover, you are forbidden to transmit, publish, reproduce or disseminate on the Present Sites any information or elements:
- 1. if that would constitute a criminal offence or might lead to public liability claims or if that would incite others to commit acts that might constitute such an offence or might lead to such claims;
- 2. if this information or these elements are protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights, without the permission of the holder of these rights being obtained. (This prohibition extends to elements derived from the information or the elements referred to above);
- 3. if this would constitute use of the Present Sites contrary to the law or to internet etiquette or if this might prevent the use of the Present Sites or the internet by other users including by the dissemination or transmission of information or software containing viruses or other disruptive elements; or
- 4. if this contravenes applicable international, European and/or national legislation concerning the protection of privacy and personal data and in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of their personal data and the free circulation of these data (hereinafter “GDPR”) and the Belgian Act dated 8 December 1992 concerning the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data.
Lastly, use of the Present Sites is limited in terms of the number of requests to:
- 1. 5 requests per day if the user is a natural person.
- 2. 100 requests per day if the user is a legal person.
IF YOU EXCEED THIS NUMBER OF REQUESTS, KAPITOL S.A. IS ENTITLED TO CLAIM FROM YOU AN AMOUNT OF € 0.10 EXCLUDING TAXES FOR EACH REQUEST SUBJECT TO A MINIMUM OF € 125 EXCLUDING TAXES PER EXCESS REQUEST.
4. Copyright. All the Content published on the Present Sites or otherwise accessible via them is protected by copyright. The Content and the copyright in the Content belong to or are under the control of KAPITOL S.A. or its content providers. You may only use or reproduce the information within the Content for the purposes of personal, non-commercial or educational use. Any other use, reproduction, dissemination, publication or retransmission of the Content is strictly forbidden without the written authorisation of the copyright owner. You must comply with all the instructions, information and restrictions included with the Content and you must not separate them from it.
5. Trademarks. Infobel, Teldir and Scoot (logo of Scoot face) are registered trademarks of KAPITOL S.A. The names of all the other products, services or companies referred to on the Present Site may be trademarks of their respective owners. You are forbidden to use any trademark that appears on the Present Site without the written authorisation of KAPITOL S.A. or the owner of the rights in this trademark.
6. Protection of privacy. The aim of the Present Website is to offer the user directory and information services within the meaning of European Directive 2002/58/EC dated 12 July 2002 (Directive concerning privacy and electronic communications).
The data are used for the purpose of consultation by the users of the Present Site and of communication to third parties within the context of an information service.
The accessible database on the Present Site is divided into two categories:
- • Private individuals: Only the directory data are processed by KAPITOL S.A. (surname, first name, address, telephone number) with KAPITOL S.A. regularly receiving these data from the various telephone service providers. The latter are obliged to communicate the data of their subscribers to the official directories as stipulated by European Directives 2002/58/EC dated 12 July 2002 and 2002/22/EC dated 7 March 2002 and by Article 45, §2 of the Belgian Act dated 13 June 2005 concerning electronic communication.
- • Businesses: This Businesses category consists of the legal and natural persons carrying out their activities as independent parties. The directory data and the information of a public nature about businesses (name, address, telephone number, email address, fax, financial data etc.) may be consulted on the Present Site. Classification of businesses by sector is also offered. The data are provided either by the persons themselves or originate from the telephone service providers, KAPITOL S.A.’s suppliers or public sources.
The directory and information services constitute essential tools for accessing the telephone services and they entail the obligation of universal service. The processing of personal data for these purposes is necessary according to Article 5 of European Directive 2002/22/EC dated 7 March 2002 (“Universal Service” Directive) and according to national implementing Acts and also the legitimate interests pursued by KAPITOL S.A.
KAPITOL S.A. is an official publisher of telephone directories registered with the IBPT (Belgian regulatory authority) and is therefore legally authorised to publish personal data. These data will be retained until such time as they are updated.
Those persons who have requested an ex-directory telephone number and those who have requested the deletion of their data are not shown on the Present Site.
If a natural person has given his or her free and explicit consent for his or her data to be used for direct or indirect marketing purposes, KAPITOL S.A. may process the data for this purpose.
KAPITOL S.A. may make transfers of data to non-EU countries in accordance with the legislation in force, in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (hereinafter “GDPR”).
Any natural or legal person that can prove his or her/its identity is entitled to obtain a copy of the data about him or her/it and to request full information concerning the processing of his or her/its data and the rights that he or she/it has. He or she/it is entitled to demand free of charge the correction of any data that he or she/it finds to be inaccurate.
Any natural person who can prove his/her identity is entitled to refuse to allow all or part of his/her data to appear on the Present Site and to request their deletion free of charge unless KAPITOL S.A.’s legitimate and overriding purposes have precedence.
Any legal person that can prove its identity is entitled to request the deletion of its data if the request is consistent with the business's legitimate interests.
Any natural person who can prove his/her identity and who has consented to the use of his/her data for marketing purposes is entitled to withdraw his/her consent and to refuse to allow his/her personal data to be processed for these purposes.
Requests relating to the data of the persons concerned (data subjects) whether they be natural or legal persons, shall be submitted by means of one of the following procedures:
- 1. By clicking on the following link: "Update my personal data"
- 2. By fax sent to number +32 2 379 29 88 or by webform to the address https://dpo.kapitol.com. It is essential for the request to be accompanied by a copy of an identity document and, for requests originating from legal persons, by evidence of the person's authority to represent the legal person submitting them.
- 3. By ordinary post (see address below) accompanied by a copy of an identity document and, for requests originating from legal persons by evidence of the person’s authority to represent the legal person submitting them.
DPO - KAPITOL S.A.
Chaussée de St Job, 506
1180 BRUSSELS (Belgium)
KAPITOL S.A. expressly undertakes to destroy or return the personal data communicated in the context of these requests.
If a natural person whose data are shown on the Present Site in the “Private individuals” category would like to have his/her data corrected, he/she must contact his/her telephone service provider directly so as to prevent the incorrect data from being included in the updates provided by this provider to KAPITOL S.A.
Any person is entitled to submit a complaint concerning his or her/its personal data to the Data Protection Authority (DPA) (Belgian authority with jurisdiction in matters of the protection of privacy - https://www.dataprotectionauthority.be ) or any other supervisory authority with jurisdiction by virtue of the GDPR.
KAPITOL S.A. cannot be obliged to withdraw the data shown on other websites or other information media to which it does not provide data. It is up to you to contact the owners of the sites concerned directly.
IMPORTANT: Certain websites cache searches performed on the Present Site. These practices are not authorised, so KAPITOL S.A. cannot be held liable for these and reserves the right to take legal action against any person engaged in them.
The data recorded by means of the cookies are only stored for the duration of the current session except in the case of the data used for statistical purposes.
We have implemented appropriate security measures to protect any information received by our site against loss, misuse, deterioration or interference.
8. Indemnification. You undertake to indemnify KAPITOL S.A. and hold it free of all damage or losses, charges and expenses including reasonable lawyers’ fees, associated with any breach of the Present Terms and Conditions by you or by the users of your account, in connection with the use of the Present Sites or the dissemination or transmission of any information or other elements on the Present Sites by you or by the users of your account.
9. Amendments. KAPITOL S.A. reserves the right to amend or delete all or part of any element of the Content of the Present Sites and to do so at any time and without prior notice.
10. Miscellaneous terms. The Present Terms and Conditions constitute an agreement between KAPITOL S.A. and you regarding the use of the Present Site, which is governed by Belgian law. KAPITOL S.A.’s failure to insist on the strict observance of every term of the present document or to ensure this observance does not in any way constitute the waiver of any term or right whatsoever. If one of the present terms is declared void, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by a court with jurisdiction, this does not affect the other terms at all. Any objections and disputes of any kind fall within the jurisdiction of the Belgian courts of Brussels. You can also contact the Mediation Service for Telecommunications (Boulevard Roi Albert II, 8, box 3, at 1000 Brussels - 02/223.09.09 – www.ombudsmantelecom.be).
- Best cantonese movies
- Yoshi island ds boss
- 2003 ford edge suv
- Ryzen 5000 reddit
- Cod advanced warfare used
NEFF Beautiful Living Inc
Google SearchSearch company NEFF Beautiful Living IncCabinet Installer AssistantNEFF Beautiful Living IncFort Lauderdale, FLUse power tools and hand tools in the installation process (i.e. router, drills, nail guns, clamps, jig saw, belt sander, round sander). $16 - $18 an hour Full-timeLast updated 30+ days agoProject CoordinatorNEFF Beautiful Living IncDania Beach, FLFamiliarity with Basecamp, Revit, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint a plus (not required) $20 - $25 an hourLast updated 30+ days agoProject CoordinatorNEFF Beautiful Living IncDania Beach, FLFamiliarity with Basecamp, Revit, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint a plus (not required)Last updated 30+ days ago
Related jobs at other companies:On site Project Manager for the Upgrade and Implementation of CCTV System on shipsBryant Integrated TechnologiesHollywood, FL7+ years of relevant experience of which last 2 years within last 5 years have involved design, installation, implementation, maintenance, administration and repair of Internet Protocol (IP) based CCTV, video security systems (Axis, Arecont, Oncam, Cameras) and enterprise video management systems (Qognify, Bosch) Full-timeLast updated 6 days agoAdministrative AssistantKerney & AssociatesFort Lauderdale, FLThe company grew over the years with a reputation for successfully executing difficult retrofit projects for large institutions and hospitals and as a support service for HVAC OEM's. $15 an hourLast updated 8 hours agoCredentialing Coordinator IiEnvision HealthcareCity of Sunrise, FLEstablished in 1953, our organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical services, and womens and childrens health services to hospitals and health systems nationwide.Last updated 19 minutes agoBioIVT: Logistics Coordinator/ Kit MakerBioIVTSunrise, FLSelect appropriate tubesLabel tubesAppropriately packageFill out required production logsWill assist staff in Plantation with laboratory operations as required (receipting/aliquoting/production tracking)Will work with FedEx software systems to create and track shipments to and from collection sitesWill maintain minimum inventory levels of kit production supplies and submit requisitions to order more supplies.Last updated 4 days agoOmni Advertising: Assistant Media BuyerOmni AdvertisingHighland Beach, FLPosition OverviewThe assistant media buyer is responsible for helping media buyers with a variety of daily tasks associated with the research, building, placement, and maintenance of media buys across all traditional media such as TV, radio, cable, print, outdoor in a fast-paced advertising agency.Last updated 4 days ago0101-assistant ManagerCosmoprofBoynton Beach, FLSBH, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Full-timeLast updated 5 days agoNursing Clinical CoordinatorKeiser UniversityOakland Park, FLNursing Clinical Coordinator must have a Masters of Science in Nursing - Family Nurse Practitioner, a current, active Registered Nurse (RN) license and 3 years of professional experience. Full-timeLast updated 6 days agoSunrise - Physical Therapy Assistant/PTA - Outpatient Assisted Living FacilitySobe Innovative RehabSunrise, FLJob Description Responsibilities include but are not limited to: Provide skilled intervention to improve patient functional independence Communicates with families, physicians, and other health care team members Maintains timely, thorough documentation of services in the medical record Qualifications: Graduate of an accredited college or university with a an Associates in Physical Therapy. Full-timeLast updated 19 minutes agoHourly Shift CoordinatorBK CareersMiami Shores, FLJob Description POSITION OVERVIEW: The Hourly Shift Coordinator (HSC) is the Shift Leader of the restaurant focused on delivering sales and profit results through profitability, Guest, people & operations. Full-timeLast updated 8 hours ago
U.S. Customs Records for Neff Beautiful Living Inc
Beautiful living neff
Our Distinguished Clientele
- The Brando Resort
- Ritz Carlton
- Waldorf Astoria
- The Intercontinental Hotel Group
- Marriott Autograph Collection
- The Setai
- W Hotels
- CLC World Resorts
- Melia Resorts
- The Plaza Resort
- Wyndham Hotels
- Mandarin Oriental
- Interiors by Steven G
- Core States Group
- B+G Design
- Calderin Design
- Suffolk Construction
- Leo A. Daly
- Kobi Karp Architecture
- Robb Stucky
- Design Solutions
Architecture & Design
- JLL Group
- Sotheby's International Realty
- Premier Properties
- Related Group
- Swire Properties
- Blackstone Development
- Boca Developers
- Ara Newmark
- Terra Group
- Corcoran Group
- Coldwell Banker
- LGD Communications
- Helium Creative
- Creative Mindworks
- Soffer Adkins
- Beber Silverstein
Advertising & Public Relations
- Mohawk Flooring
- Diversified US
- Hunter Douglas
- Oliver Peoples
- Snaidero Kitchen
- Buckhead Restaurants
- Wells Fargo
- Miami Dolphins
- PGT Windows
- Architectural Digest
- Florida Design
- Interior Design
- Robb Report
- Travel + Leisure
- Architecture Designers Quarterly
- Southern Accents
- Elle Decor (US, Italy)
- Top 100 Interior Design Firms
- Modern Luxury Interiors
- House & Garden
Magazine & Book Publications
I’ve always wanted to tell stories with images. I developed my eye through studies in drawing, painting and photography, achieving film, cinematography and fine art degrees from Syracuse University and at NYU’s prestigious graduate film program.
I simply love taking pictures. Whether I’m photographing interior design and decor, a modern commercial building or a luxury resort hotel, my focus is on creating inspired, beautiful images which make a statement and leave an indelible impression - and it’s been that way for over 25 years.
Each and every client matters to me, and my core belief is to showcase their work in a way which values and respects their creativity and their brand. For those reasons and more, I proudly work with the finest camera and digital capture systems in my industry. In recent years, I have also become a sought-after teacher and mentor to other photographers in my field. I’ve learned so much about myself through this process. Sharing my knowledge and experience with others inspires me and allows me to push the boundaries of my own work.
When I’m not shooting or editing my photos, you may find me on the agility course with my two Australian Shepherds, Ellie and Asher, or on my bike training for another Ironman trialthlon.\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n
Barry Grossman - Interior Design Photographer - Architectural Photographer - Hotel Photographer - Luxury Resort Photographer - Home and Garden Photographer - Miami - Los Angeles - New York - Las VegasInterior Architecture Photography Workshop will be held just south of Atlanta at Serenbe
The pain was hellish. The orc went upstairs and looked at the three girls. One sat and got orgasm after orgasm like a rider.
You will also be interested:
- Absolute value translations
- Atec careers
- Yandere girls anime
- 2000 gto for sale
- Ball python hat
- Potion masters book 4
- Do it yourself demon wings
- Culinary agents jobs nyc
- 4 gang toggle wall plate
The pussy was already on fire, and wanted to take someone into itself. After a couple of months without sex, they will make anyone a monster who only craves sex and pleasure in order to satisfy themselves. Andressa got off the table, and the zombie remained standing there. Marina saw his cock.