1. INSPECT REFRIGERANT PRESSURE WITH MANIFOLD GAUGE SET
(a) This method uses a manifold gauge set to locate problem areas. Read the manifold gauge pressure when these conditions are established.
Temperature at the air inlet is 30 to 35°C (86 to 95°F).
Engine is running at 1,500 rpm.
All doors are fully open.
Blower speed control switch is at HI.
Temperature control switch is at MAX. COOL.
A/C switch is ON.
(b) Gauge readings (Reference)
(1) Normally functioning refrigeration system
(2) The A/C system periodically changes between normal and improper function due to moisture in the refrigerant system.
(3) The A/C system does not function effectively due to insufficient cooling.
(4) The A/C system does not function effectively due to poor circulation of the refrigerant.
(5) The A/C system does not function intermittently because the refrigerant does not circulate.
(6) The A/C system does not function effectively due to overcharged refrigerant or insufficient cooling of the condenser.
(7) The A/C system does not function due to air in the refrigeration system.
CAUTION: The low-pressure piping may be very hot and cause serious burns.
(8) The A/C system does not function effectively due to an expansion valve malfunction.
(9) The A/C system does not function due to a defective compressor.
Gauge readings (Reference)
Terminals of ecu
1. A/C AMPLIFIER HINT: Check from the rear of the connector while it is connected to the A/C amplifier. (a) Waveform 1: (b) Waveform 2: ...
1. DISCHARGE REFRIGERANT FROM REFRIGERATION SYSTEM SST 07110-58060 (07117-58080, 07117-58090, 07117-78050, 07117-88060, 07117-88070, 07117-88080) (a) Turn the A/C switch to ON. (b) Operating t ...
Seat heaters For driver’s seat For front passenger’s seat On The indicator light comes on. Adjusts the seat temperature The further you move the dial upward, the warmer the seat becomes. The seat heaters can be used when the engine switch is in the “ON” position (vehicles ...
ECM Communication Stop Mode DESCRIPTION Detection Item Symptom Trouble Area ECM Communication Stop Mode "Engine" is not displayed on the "Communication Bus Check" screen of the intelligent tester Applies to "ECM Communication Stop Mode" in ...
Removal 1. REMOVE ENGINE ASSEMBLY WITH TRANSAXLE HINT: (See page EM-34) 2. REMOVE TRANSVERSE ENGINE ENGINE MOUNTING INSULATOR (a) Remove the 3 nuts and transverse engine engine mounting insulator. 3. REMOVE FRONT SUSPENSION ARM SUBASSEMBLY LOWER NO.1 LH (a) Remove the 2 bolts on the front sid ...
That I am immensely glad to meet you and I will look forward to the next meeting. But now 24 hours have passed. There is no call.
Sienna capacity toyota chart refrigerant
It was easier with women. They, as a rule, looked after their health, were more stress-resistant, tried to keep everything clean. Therefore, they were more readily taken into carriages. There were problems with men. Qualified specialists were monitored, enticed, guarded from second-hand dealers.
Toyota Sienna AC Evacuation \u0026 Recharge
Katya was almost always the initiator. For example, once on the stairs between floors in the office, she silently stopped me and thrust my hand under her skirt. There I did not find any underwear, only a dripping velvet crack. After 5 minutes, I fucked Katya from behind in the back room, I finished her mouth with relish. And she, my obedient girl, swallowed everything.
And Oksana got used to the fact that the photographer sees her breasts. Andrei approached with the camera closer and closer to the full-face shooting, but since he did it very gradually, Oksana managed to. Get used to changing the camera point until the camera was from the profile position in the semi-profile, and from the semi-profile it moved to the full-face position.
Now Andrei was shooting at close range both the chest and the face. And Oksana had no choice but to pose, because when she suddenly saw that Andrei was taking pictures from the side with might and main, there.