Loan RepaymentNot Specified
Salary RangeNot Specified
Employment TypeFull Time
Due to this growth, M3 Wake Research Inc. is currently seeking Clinical Research Physician Assistants at the following locations:
- Raleigh, NC
- Durham, NC
- Fayetteville, NC
- Las Vegas, NV
- San Diego, CA
- Los Alamitos, CA
- Encino, CA
- Newport Beach, CA
- Memphis, TN
- Chattanooga, TN
- Dallas, TX
- Provides patient consultations and education in an outpatient setting under the supervision and direction of the physician in charge of the clinical trial.
- Conducts study-related physical exams and follow-up visits
- Reviews and adheres to assigned research study protocol
- Assists the study-leading physician in evaluation and review of potential study participants’ eligibility
- Maintains proper documentation
- Ensures that all clinical activities are carried out in accordance with established research protocol and standards in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, policies, and procedural requirements.
- Collaborates with multi-disciplinary team members
- Reviews lab results, imaging reports, and other study-specific reports.
- Graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant program
- Physician Assistant licensure for the state in which seeking work
- Solid teamwork, organizational, interpersonal, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, work under time constraints, work independently and cooperatively with interdisciplinary teams.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 2 years' experience providing primary care in an out-patient setting in a Physician Assistant role
- Experience in clinical research preferred
- Experience with Clinical Conductor CTMS preferred
M3 Wake Research, Inc., one of the largest independent clinical research site services companies in North America with more than 18 owned and managed research sites across seven states in the US and continues to grow.
M3 Wake Research - San Diego, CA
- 9040 Friars Rd. Suite 540San DiegoCA 92108
This site is only intended for job seekers to contact the organizations posting jobs. Use of this site for solicitation and other unintended purposes is prohibited.
Upcoming Career Fairs
Wake Research Expands North American Presence to West Coast with Acquisition of Medical Center for Clinical Research – San Diego
(Raleigh, NC) – Raleigh-based Wake Research (Wake Research Associates, L.L.C.) announces the acquisition of Medical Center for Clinical Research, of San Diego, CA. The addition gives the organization coast-to-coast coverage in the United States and incorporates communities of nearly 13 million people.
The acquisition brings the total number of sites to 13 owned, or managed by Wake Research, including 4 sites in the top 20, 6 in the top 45 and 12 in the top 100 metropolitan areas in the United States.
Medical Center for Clinical Research (MCCR) under the leadership of William Koltun, MD, a key opinion leader in the Women’s health arena, has clinically tested and evaluated both new and previously approved medical treatments since 1994. With its roots in women’s health, MCCR has studied treatments and devices developed for a wide variety of women’s health indications as well as conducted numerous clinical trials in CNS, Gastrointestinal and Urological indications.
Wake Research is a wholly-owned integrated network of clinical research sites consisting of nearly 100 Principal Investigator physicians with large private practices and multi-specialty healthcare institutions.
Wake Research conducts clinical trials in nearly all major therapeutic areas with particular experience in internal medicine, dermatology, women’s health, metabolic diseases, gastroenterology, men’s health, neurology, pulmonology, rheumatology, vaccines, and women’s health trials. Wake Research performs studies in all Phases (1 thru 4) and owns and operates Carolina Phase 1, a dedicated Phase 1 and pharmacokinetic unit located in Raleigh, NC.
Wake Research has its own, in-house advertising and patient recruitment agency, called “Research, Marketing & Advertising”, which leverages a proprietary research database of 920,000 clinical trial participants.
“We are excited to have Medical Center for Clinical Research join our organization”, said Dr. Ella Grach, CEO of Wake Research Associates. “Dr. Koltun has built a quality-driven team and is well-connected in the medical community. The MCCR tradition of quality clinical research and care for clinical trial participants matches our own business culture very well. This partnership also opens up a new geographic region for us to offer to clinical trial sponsors we currently work with”.
“It is both an honor and a privilege to team up with the vast pharmaceutical network that Wake Research offers, and the required technology to make a quality site, like MCCR, into a more and more competitive time in the pursuit of quality participants,” said Medical Center for Clinical Research Director, Dr. William Koltun.
About Wake Research
Wake Research is an organization of integrated investigational sites, committed to excellence, working closely with and meeting the needs of the biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and pharmaceutical industries. Wake Research‘s 13 sites are fully equipped to meet the needs of sponsors and CROs in the conduct of Phase I-IV clinical trials in a large variety of indications.
Wake Research is known for effectively combining strategic volunteer recruitment and retention with high-quality clinical trial conduct, using standardized operating procedures and centralized marketing and advertising to ensure rapid subject enrollment. Wake Research has conducted over 6,000 research studies for hundreds of pharmaceutical and biotech sponsors and CROs since 1984. Wake Research’s mission is to bring novel medications, biologics, and devices through clinical research to as many people as possible while providing unparalleled service and exceptional value to clinical trial partners and stakeholders.
Leadership at Medical Center for Clinical Research
Director Dr. William D. Koltun, a board-certified obstetrician-gynecologist, has specialized in the treatment of menopause, osteoporosis, contraception, endometriosis, human papillomavirus (HPV), and female urology and has published extensively in his field. Dr. Koltun leads a well-trained medical staff, including Dr. Dana Shipp who has experience in Women’s Health, Gastroenterology, Dermatology, and Urology.
The team also includes a research site manager, a nurse-midwife, study coordinators, and laboratory personnel specially trained in phlebotomy and other technical procedures required for clinical trials. All have expertise in the specific areas each study requires, ensuring a professional and successful experience.
Wake research provides investigational health services to COVID patients nationwide via the newest clinical research trials
Seven Sites Now Enrolling for COVID-19 Vaccine Trials, Testing, Inpatient and Outpatient COVID Treatment Studies
(Raleigh, NC) June 22, 2020– Wake Research, a national leader in clinical research and one of the largest Phase I-IV clinical trial service companies in North America, announces the commencement of several new clinical research trials to help patient communities battle the COVID-19 pandemic, including trials for COVID vaccines, COVID diagnostic testing, and inpatient and outpatient care for patients with COVID-19. Seven Wake Research sites in six states will be participating in the trials, including North Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, California, Nevada, and Texas.
“We are excited to be able to participate in these trials and to offer ground-breaking investigational treatment to COVID patients (inpatient and outpatient) across the country,” states Ella Grach, MD, President and Chief Executive Officer of Wake Research. “Our entire team is working diligently to assure patient safety in compliance with CDC and local public health authorities’ guidelines while maintaining the highest quality and integrity metrics, and streamlining processes to ensure the most efficient and effective patient care and recruitment rates. Our best defense against the global pandemic is efficient and well-run clinical trials providing high integrity data toward the discovery of new treatments,” she adds.
COVID Clinical Trial Locations and Patient Information
Several of the Wake Research COVID-19 clinical studies are being conducted in partnership with local hospitals, particularly for inpatient treatment of COVID patients:
Fayetteville, NC – A COVID-19 inpatient treatment trial initiated the first week of June, at the CICR site in Fayetteville, in partnership with Cape Fear Valley Hospital nearby. 1841 Quiet Cove, Suite 2, Fayetteville, NC 28304. For more information, call (910) 302-8151 or visit www.ci-cr.com. Inpatient and outpatient treatments.
Las Vegas, NV – Through Wake Research’s site in the Las Vegas area, CRCN, there will be both out-patient and inpatient COVID trials conducted in partnership with a local hospital: 1012 E Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89104. For more information, call (702) 893-8968 or visit www.crcnevada.com. Inpatient and outpatient treatments, vaccine, and COVID test.
Other locations for Wake Research COVID-19 clinical trials include:
- Raleigh, NC – Outpatient treatment, vaccine, and COVID-19 test. Wake Research site – 3100 Duraleigh Rd., Suite 304, Raleigh, NC 27612. For more information, call (919) 781-2514 or visit www.wakeclinical.com.
- Atlanta, GA – Outpatient treatment. Mount Vernon location of Wake Research. 755 Mount Vernon Highway NE, Suite 200, Atlanta, GA 30328. For more information, call (404) 419-1857 or visit mvclinical.com.
- Chattanooga, TN – Outpatient treatment. 6035 Shallowford Rd., Suite 109, Chattanooga, TN 37421. For more information, call (423) 698-4584 or visit
- San Diego, CA – COVID-19 test and outpatient treatment. 9040 Friars Rd., Suite 540, San Diego, CA 92108. For more information, call (619) 521-2841 or visit www.mccresearch.com.
- Dallas, TX – COVID-19 test and outpatient treatment. Global Medical Research. 2701 S. Hampton Rd. Suite 250, Dallas TX, 75224. For more information, call (972) 996-5645 or visit globalmedicalresearch.us.
Potential patients interested in learning more and potentially enrolling in a study may visit www.wakeclinical.com. If selected to participate in a study, patients are compensated for their time and travel.
“In addition to receiving the highest quality of care from some of the best physicians in the clinical research field, participants in these studies are contributing to the future of medicine, providing key insights and data needed to develop a treatment or vaccine for COVID-19,” Dr. Grach states. “The first wave of Covid-19 Infection in many places is getting under control. That is a great accomplishment, and it’s really crucial that we use this window of opportunity to conduct clinical trials to develop much needed treatments,” she concludes.
Wake Research is owned by M3, Inc., a global healthcare services company with businesses in more than a dozen countries, including medical research, media, and workforce/staffing services. For more information, visit https://www.wakeresearch.com.
About Wake Research, Inc.:
M3-Wake Research is an organization of integrated investigational sites, committed to excellence, working closely with and meeting the needs of the biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and pharmaceutical industries. M3-Wake Research’s 16 sites are fully equipped to meet the needs of sponsors and CROs in the conduct of Phase I-IV clinical trials in a large variety of indications.
M3-Wake Research is known for effectively combining strategic volunteer recruitment, rapid trial start-up, and subject enrollment/retention with high-quality clinical trial conduct, using standardized operating procedures and centralized marketing and advertising to ensure rapid subject enrollment. M3-Wake Research sites have conducted more than 7,000 research studies for hundreds of pharmaceutical and biotech sponsors and CROs. Wake Research’s mission is to bring novel medications, biologics, and devices through clinical research to as many people as possible while providing unparalleled service and exceptional value to clinical trial partners and stakeholders.
About M3 Inc.:
M3 Inc. operates in the US, Asia, and Europe with over 4 million physician members globally via its physician websites such as mdlinx.com, m3.com, research.m3.com, doctors.net.uk, medigate.net, and medlive.cn. M3 Inc. is a publicly-traded company on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TYO:2413) with subsidiaries in major markets including the USA, UK, Japan, S. Korea, and China. M3 Inc. provides services to healthcare and the life science industry. In addition to market research, these services include medical education, ethical drug promotion, clinical development, job recruitment, and clinic appointment services. M3 has offices in Tokyo, Washington D.C., Fort Washington, PA, Oxford, London, Beijing, and Seoul.
Wake Research offers a dedicated network of clinical research sites that specialize in study implementation and trial management, recruitment and retention, advertising, contracting and quality control. We’ve spent over 35 years building relationships with sponsors and clinical research organizations (CROs). Our partnerships with top pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device companies have secured our place on the cutting edge of research and allow us to complete our most important work: caring for our patients.
- Headquarters in Raleigh, NC, with other locations in Fayetteville, NC; Las Vegas, NV; San Diego, Los Alamitos, Encino and Newport Beach, CA; Memphis and Chattanooga, TN; Dallas, TX; Tucson, AZ; and Atlanta, GA
- 16+ research sites throughout the U.S. in seven states
- Affiliated with large, multi-specialty group practices, hospitals and healthcare systems
- Completed over 7,000 Phase I – Phase IV clinical trials
- More than 80 sponsors, including 17 of the top 20 pharmaceutical companies
- Work with more than 40 CROs, including 9 of the top 10 organizations
Dedicated to our core
Our core values drive our nationwide team to exceed the clinical research expectations, providing patient-centric care and superior quality across all sites and studies:
- Meaningful Work
- Accuracy and Integrity
- Consistency and Reliability
A better career for you… a better life for others
Wake Research gives you the opportunity to work as a team and help create a better life for people through the development and research of new medicines and devices. We work with major pharmaceutical companies as well as independent physicians, so you’ll learn a lot about the healthcare and pharmaceutical industry. If you’re looking to pursue a career in healthcare or clinical research, this is a great place to learn the ins and outs of the medical industry. For those of you with an established research career, we provide opportunities to showcase your talents. Roles we typically hire for include:
- Clinical Research (Clinical Research Coordinators, Physicians, Site Investigators, Nurses)
- Marketing & Advertising (Digital Marketing Roles)
- Administration (Accounting, IT, HR)
- Business Development (Sales)
Diego wake research san
Having got used to this size a little, I myself pulled the man to me, making it clear that I want more. A couple of slow frictions and I felt the full size on myself, but it was still too early to enter it until the. End, so as not to injure the delicate pussy. There was no roof at all.
I couldn't even move.Life science industry thriving in San Diego
Then I thought: what kind of nonsense is this. I went out in a shirt, he was just leaving the bathroom. I asked him why he didn't kiss me goodnight on the cheek.
You will also be interested:
- 1919 silver dollar value
- Sonic travel trailer
- Acorn tv mystery road
- El camino sierra
- Choice solid bowling ball
- Catalina 30 mainsail
- Shadowlands pre patch class changes
The peasants retreated from Katya. The mother ran to the stroller, took out the baby and gave him a breast. Gray and Umbal poured beer, and Max approached the girl with the child, sat her on the bed, taking her head, sent her cock into her.